Wednesday, June 30, 2010


Today Heather has a needle biopsy of the lymph nodes and some of the tissue surrounding the area. This is the second biopsy in two weeks, and comes on the heels of genetic testing and an MRI yesterday. This should be the last test until surgery on the 14th. Please keep your fingers crossed, and prayers going that all of the above tests come back negative. If so, it looks like a lumpectomy will be possible. We will keep everyone up to date as we recieve news.

We will be heading up to Wallowa to see family this weekend. Hope to see you there.

Shane & Heather

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New page

We decided to create a page where we could share our information and updates with everyone as they happen. With all of the phone calls and e-mails we were getting about Heather's breast cancer, the ability to keep everyone up to date was become impossible. Please feel free to post and share as you want. Our goal is to make this page accessible to family and friends and keep everyone posted as we make our way through this journey.

Thank you for all your love and support,

Shane and Heather