Recieved a call from the surgeon. Unfortunately, the biopsy did not get enough tissue to determine if the nodes are cancerous, so the surgeon will be conducting a sentinol node byopsy on the 14th of July when she performs the surgery.
In good news, there is only one lump, as determined by the MRI. Not so good is that the single lump is larger than they had originally anticipated and so a lumpectomy may not be a possibility. Still waiting on the results from the genetic testing to determine if the trump card will be a double mastectomy.
Its been a hard day today. Hoping for good news with the genetic tests. Please keep the prayers and good thoughts circling.