Tuesday, July 6, 2010


Had a great time in Wallowa. It was nice to see everyone and feel back to "normal" for a couple of days. Thursday we leave for LasVegas to celebrate our 3rd Anniversary. We can't wait to get off the plane and feel the heat! Unfortunately, Surgery is scheduled for the actual day of our Anniversary.

Anyway, We have a meeting with the radiologist today at noon to discuss whether we are going to be able to do a lumpectomy or if the tumor is going to be too large to remove without a mastectomy. Heather's co-worker apparently had her tumor reduced with radiation so that it could be removed via a lumpectomy. We are keeping our fingers crossed that we get some positive news today regarding our options. Regardless, whatever comes our way, we are ready to work through.

No comments:

Post a Comment