Thursday, October 14, 2010

10/14/2010

Just finishing up chemo today - everything went well! My counts are good and I'm feeling OK! We are preparing for sickness for the next couple of days, but hoping that everything goes as well as it did last time.

Tonight we are planning to shave my head. I have considerable bald spots now and more hair is coming out all day long. Washing my hair in the morning results in clogged drains and hair all over the place. Its definitely time to shave it. I have purchased some hats, been given some hats, bought some scarfs and even got setup with one wig. Alice is planning on taking me wig shopping Friday pending how I feel. I think the more hair I lose the more comfortable I am with the idea of being bald - at least for the time being.

Thanks again everyone for your love and support! Will update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment