Friday, March 4, 2011

03/04/2011

After today I only have FIVE radiation treatments remaining. Its a good thing!! My skin under my arm is currently peeling, blistering, and turning black. The pain from the raw skin has made it hard to sleep some nights and definitely hard to wear clothes because of the rubbing, but i'm on the home stretch so I know that I will be feeling better in no time!

Next week is Herceptin and my tri-monthly Mugga Scan. I am probably also going to be starting Tamoxifen and discussing Lupron with my Medical Oncologist.

All is good in the McDaniel household at the moment. Shane is finishing up this term and I have just started a workout routine including "Zumba" a couple nights a week and a step class. I hope this helps me get back down to my pre-chemo weight!

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Heather & Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment